New Premium Pineapple Monograms

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Like I said on Monday, I embroidered a hat and purse over the weekend so Stephen and I took them out to get some pictures on Saturday. We had the best time exploring a new town and getting some pictures of my newest items. I'm so thrilled with how they turned out - even though the monogram on the purse is small, it completely transforms it for me.


Stephen's really taken to my new camera and I think he's doing a wonderful job with the pictures! These are really for my business accounts but they turned out so well, I had to share them here too. While I'm at it, I'm going to do a shameless plug - I'm now selling the monogrammed purse for $20 +shipping and the hat is $15 +shipping. All can be customized and there are multiple color options for both items. If you're interested, you can email me at premiumpineappleembroidery@gmail.com or leave a comment on this blog post :)













Congratulations if you made it to the bottom of the post! Next time we'll have to limit the amount of photo locations per outfit ;)

Linking up with Jessi

10 comments:

  1. That hat is SUPER cute for spring/summer, I think I may need to get one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I die - I'm literally dead bc this is perfection! haha I adore this and YOU! Way to rock the 'ad' styling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you and your monograms! You really pull this look off. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat and purse!! Stephen is doing a great job as your photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!!! The monogram adds so much to that purse, I love it!!!! And tell Stephen the pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlfriend - you are doing so well with this! All the pieces are so cute and these photos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! I LOVE that bag so much! Monogramming is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun items - I really like the bag. These are cute photos!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep on reading your blog post. This was still amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing this unique informative post with us. Really enjoyed by reading your blog post.

    custom embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you and your monograms! You really pull this look off. Thanks for sharing!

    baby pillow flat head
    outdoor pillow cushions
    decorative pillows for bed

    ReplyDelete