Weekending

Monday, February 13, 2017

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I am so thankful to say that ours was fantastic - filled with the perfect amount of relaxation and productivity. I kicked Friday off with a delicious breakfast before work with some of my co-workers to celebrate the move of one of our friends to Denver. We will miss her but it's hard to be sad when she's finally moving back home - I'm so happy for her! Work was very busy for me and Stephen got home late - that was basically our evening lol I did sit in the Chick Fil A drive through for a pack of nuggets because I forgot to get a meat for our dinner and I was too lazy to go into Publix.



Stephen had to work Saturday so I slept in, got some things done around the house, made myself breakfast, caught up on the latest episode of This Is Us and caught up on blogs. Then, I got to work on one of my bridal orders - finished up some handkerchiefs and did some groomsmen socks before vacuuming the house and getting ready for our Valentine's date night. I was worried Stephen wouldn't make it back in time for our reservations at Disney. Thankfully, he put his foot down and left in time for us to get over to Epcot and make our dinner reservation. We had the best time and it was so needed - I haven't seen too much of Stephen lately; 2 weeks ago, I was on a business trip and this past week Stephen would come home late, eat dinner and go to bed. We tried the restaurant at France for the first time and loved it - we even got to see the fireworks!



I need this shirt lol


Sunday, Stephen did not have to work so we went to church and then Publix before coming home for lunch. I ran out after lunch to use my Old Navy money and grabbed these shorts (just found these online and might have to go back and see about switching out) and to get a wedding gift for a friend. Afterwards, Stephen and I relaxed and watched a few episodes of Downton Abbey before eating dinner and getting Stephen off to bed early (he had to go in super early today since he cut things short on Sat). 

I will say this, I watched some of the Grammy's and Beyonce's performance was sooo weird to me. I felt like she was summoning the Illuminati lol Was I the only one who was disturbed by it?

Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful week!! Linking up with Biana

7 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! So glad it was relaxing. (And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has gone through the Chick-fil-A drive-through for chicken before!!!) Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Stephen was able to get off in time for you all to have a date night! Jared's had a crazy schedule like that too and we finally had a date night ourselves and it just makes everything better :) I'm just over Beyoncé in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like y'all had a great weekend! I'm so glad Stephen was able to get off in time for y'all's Valentine's date!!!! I slept in on Saturday for the first time in forever and it was fantastic lol. You definitely need that shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend and Valentines Date!!! Hope your week is starting off well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding someone else with the same love of Publix as me ;) Your night at Disney sounds like so much fun!! Have a great week.

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to remember to stop at Chick-Fil-A next time I don't have a meat ready.. that is the best idea ever! It's so neat that you live close enough to Disney to just pop in for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been obsessed with charcuterie plates lately. Anytime a restaurant has one we get it!

    ReplyDelete