Custom Stickers

Thursday, February 16, 2017

I'm so thrilled to share another round of custom stickers from StickerApp! Y'all, I seriously love these stickers, especially for my side hustle - they make the perfect packaging for customer orders.


Last time, I made stickers with my company name and this time around, I decided to have them say "Thank You" because, I want to thank my customers for their business. They're such a fun way to jazz up customer orders.



StickerApp is the easiest website to work with to get amazingly good quality stickers. It took me literally 5 minutes from start to finish to place my order, after creating my design in Photoshop. I love how customizable their stickers are (they do have pre-made stickers) and I love that I'm able to have them cut around my design.




Thank you to StickerApp for providing me with beautiful stickers - all thoughts and opinions are my own

3 comments:

  1. Those stickers are adorable! I love your business name:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used them for the first time a couple weeks ago and can't wait to post about it! so cute and so fun! xo

    ReplyDelete