Blueberry Overnight Oats

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Lately, Stephen and I have been trying to pull together some good, filling and quick breakfasts before we head to work each morning. One of my co-workers has been bringing in overnight oats for quite some time - they always looked delicious but her ingredients seemed to be a mile long. I brushed off all overnight oats thinking they needed to have complex ingredients in them. That was, until I found this recipe on pinterest. Since then, we've made them a few times and I've altered the recipe to fit our needs.


We quite enjoy overnight oats as they're easy to prepare the night before and then it's a quick grab in the morning before heading out the door. Something to note, you can alter the ingredients as much as you'd like depending on your taste and what consistencies you like.





Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup and 2 tbsp cooking oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- A handful of blueberries
- You can also add chia seeds for added nutrition

Directions
1. Combine all of the ingredients together in a container with an air-tight lid

2. Place in fridge and chill overnight - 8+ hours

3. Enjoy :)





Linking up with Jessi

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I bet even Andi would devour those, especially on the days we're on the run in the morning! She eats oatmeal literally every day haha Have a great day love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything that you can grab and go in the morning works for us haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grab and go breakfast!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never made these before, but I've always wondered how people made them. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always heard about overnight oats, but thought they were too difficult to make/prep, but these look and sound delicious!! I will definitely have to try this recipe asap! I just bought a big thing of chia seeds last week and I've been adding them to my yogurt every morning, they really aren't bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the easiest overnight oats recipe I have seen! I am definitely going to be trying this!

    ReplyDelete