Five on Friday

Friday, February 24, 2017

One
I was scrolling Facebook the other day and came upon this hysterical Buzzfeed article about life as an elementary school student in the 90s and it's 100% spot on!! So funny - can anyone else relate?

Not going to lie, I've been wanting to take another one of those timed multiplication tests - they were so stressful and I'd like to see if they got easier with age

Two
The past few days I've been doing Tone It Up Yoga in the morning after I wake up and I've really been enjoying it! I swore off yoga after a difficult class in high school but since I can't do anything outside as early as I wake up, I decided to give it another try. I'm shocked at how much I like this video (it could just be the video and not really yoga that I like lol) Hopefully, I'll keep up with this and try new videos :)

It's also nice waking up with the ocean view... even if it is on a screen ;)

Three
Today I cashed in my first free pound of chicken salad from winning a pound every month and it was delicious! It didn't look like much but man, there was a lot. Thankfully, it makes making Stephen's lunch easier ;) Next time, I'm going to have to plan it as a lunch with my friends at work so it gets eaten.

Four
If you missed it this week, I shared an easy oven steak recipe on the blog. This would be the perfect meal to make this weekend


Five
I'm excited because this weekend is shaping up to be pretty fun! For lunch today, I'm going to one of my friend's bridal shower lunches with some co-workers and then Saturday we're doing a girls day at Disney Springs. With Stephen working so much on weekends, I'm looking forward to some fun with my friends instead of sitting at home, doing chores and monogramming all day (don't worry, there will still be lots of monogramming ;))


3 comments:

  1. Yum to that recipe! I'll have to try that when we get back in the house! And I need to read that article; I bet I will die laughing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That article was great and I love TIU yoga videos. I am like you and don't love most yoga classes but it must be K&K and the ocean. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that article is definitely 100% true and hilarious!! Kids these days are missing out on all the great stuff we had in school lol. That yoga video sounds fun and actually something that I could do lol. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to try that out soon!

    ReplyDelete