Vineyard Vines Dress

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A few weeks ago I went to Atlanta for a quick business trip and had some time after work to stop into the Vineyard Vines outlet. I LOVE Vineyard Vines clothes but they're always priced more that I'm willing to spend on clothes. I was so excited when I stumbled upon this dress on mega sale (it was originally $160 and I got it for $36!) so I snatched it right up! Summer is closing in quickly so I wanted to make sure I got to wear it at least once before I have to trade out my fun colors for darker ones.


Side note: I haven't done an outfit post in forever!! I love doing these but I'm too shy to take pictures in front of other people so I resorted to backyard pictures before church. Anyone else have this irrational embarrassment or am I the only one?




Dress (sold out) (SimilarSimilar) / Shoes / Purse / Watch

Linking up with Annie.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the color! It would be cute with booties to transition into Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all this dress looks amazing on you! Secondly, what an incredible deal! Love scoring deals like that :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously so cute and the way you styled it is PERFECT!

    Linds @ not a mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Thankfully, it's a pretty easy dress to style :)

      Delete