Recent Finds

Thursday, August 24, 2017

When I was in Tennessee with my family a few weeks ago, I did some great shopping with my favorite shopping partner - my mom. We did some shopping in Chattanooga and at the Pigeon Forge Outlets! One of the biggest deals I found was at the Lennox outlet store - I found my Kate Spade china set on sale for $22... that's right, $22 and originally it was $150 a set!! Anyways, I wanted to share the items I found since they're still available.

I found this adorable skirt from J Crew Factory and loved it instantly. I decided to pair it with a casual chambray shirt and these adorable shoes for work. I found the shoes on clearance at DSW for $12 - I couldn't pass them up!! And to my surprise, they're actually really comfy! I need band aids on the back of my heels but other than that, they're great! I also recently discovered that they are almost exact dupes for these Kate Spade shoes.



I also found this structured, bell sleeve shirt that I really like! I think it's a fun twist on the bell sleeve without being too in your face. 


I snagged these fun, mirrored sunglasses at J Crew too! I love how these are different, yet are still tortoise. I decided to test out the ascot look and love how it turned out! The cutest lady stopped me at Publix to tell me how cute it was. This is my mom's ascot from J Crew earlier this spring but I found one similar here


I saw these socks were on clearance and since they had a tacky side on the back, I wanted to give them a shot because the ones I have usually fall down. I was excited when they didn't fall down once while we were at Disney! 



While at the outlets, I decided to pop into J Crew again and found these wedges on sale for 50% off and have been looking for a cute pair of wedges that aren't too high. I got the tan color and not black but I'm really looking forward to wearing them more next spring/summer.


Lastly, I saw tons of pictures of the N-sale cardigan that everyone seemed to be buying. I ran into Old Navy and snagged this one which looks like a total dupe and for a lot less money. I love that it's very slimming, especially skinny jeans and I can't wait to be able to wear it in the fall :) My mom loved it so much, she bought one for herself and my sister!


I got into the habit of not shopping but that weekend had too many good deals to pass up ;) Linking up with Annie

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that pink bell sleeve top, those sunglasses and that cardigan! I might have to snag those. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first look you put together and I also love how you have the scarf tied around your neck too - cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those mirrored sunglasses! So fun and in style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Figured I'd step out of my comfort zone a little lol

      Delete