Weekending

Monday, June 27, 2016

We had a great but busy weekend this past weekend! Our landscaping was finally finished on Friday - minus the sprinkler they broke and the re-sod that we added on the day before but we love it! I will finally be debuting the new landscaping this week with my kick off of our year house update :) Friday evening, we were hoping to go over to the baseball game but when I got home, Stephen was SOUND asleep after waking up at 2am for launch. I ended up letting him sleep and we just watered the new sod and made frozen pizza for dinner.

We woke up fairly early on Saturday and I got to work cleaning the kitchen while Stephen worked on ordering some birthday gifts ;) Around lunch time, I headed over to Cocoa Beach to meet up with a friend for Acai Bowls and some great catch up! Afterwards, I met up with Stephen at the mall to check out some things for his birthday gifts and then I ran a few other errands before coming home. After trying to get rid of a massive headache, we ate dinner and headed outside to work on the yard. I watered the new sod while Stephen fixed the sprinklers. Afterwards, we relaxed before calling it a night.


Sunday, we woke up headed to church, ran to Publix and came home and worked. I spent all day cleaning the inside of the house and Stephen spent all day working on the yard. We also put up the outdoor fan and new carriage light - FINALLY. We've had these since Mother's Day and ran into some snags but Stephen finally got it installed last nights. We finished up around 7:30 and made a fun cheese plate for dinner then we watched some of the Olympic final trials for diving and swimming. I can't wait for the real Olympics and I'm so glad Stephen bought us an antenna for our main TV!

My mom got me this adorable pineapple flag for an early birthday gift and I LOVE it! It's currently on sale for less than $10 :)

We still have to install the top cap back into the ceiling - there was a giant white square that Stephen painted

Ignore the circle under the light - Stephen was using that as a brace while the caulk dried



I hope everyone had a great weekend! Last week before July and getting a 3 day weekend!!! Linking up with Biana.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I can't wait to see the new landscaping!
    https://32789design.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm so glad it's 95% done and it looks SO much better!

      Delete