Off the Shoulder

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Last week I ran to Old Navy during their Memorial Day Sale and came out with this amazing off the shoulder shirt for only $10 (it's currently on sale for $14)!! I've been wanting to jump on the off the shoulder trend for a little while now and haven't been able to find the right shirt. I was really excited for find this shirt - it's super comfortable and has a fun lace trim detail.






Shirt / Jeans / Sandals / Purse (similar) / Watch / Necklace (old)

I haven't done an outfit post in forever and since we were running around at our local mall, we figured it'd be fun to give it another shot :)

Linking up with Jessi.

6 comments:

  1. You look great! Love that top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top looks so cute on you! I love that outfit, it's perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are perfection! LOVE this entire look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit, I love everything about it! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very pretty blouse. It's been a while since I've shopped Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete