Five on Friday

Friday, June 24, 2016

One
While I was in Atlanta for my business trip last week, I was able to run over to the Vineyard Vines Outlet store with my mom and oh my goodness, did I hit the jackpot!! My mom wanted to take me birthday shopping and I kept telling her I wanted to go to Vineyard Vines first to see what I could find there and I'm so glad I did! All clearance items were an extra 60% off so everything I got was between $20-$40 which is ah-mazing for Vineyard Vines. I wasn't able to find everything online but I linked the items I could find.

Pants - Snagged these for $24!

Sweater - Snagged this for about $30 and it's got Cashmere in it

They had a tunic version which I adored but it was too short :/

This one was pushing the short limit with the side slits but I couldn't pass it up! I'll probably sew the slits a little

Tunic - Forgot to get a picture with it on

Love the buttons on the back!

Forgot a picture with this one too

Two
I'm looking forward to being home with Stephen this weekend and I'm hoping we'll be able to catch a baseball game tonight! We had SO much fun the last time we went and we've been wanting to go again. Stephen has a launch today so I'm hoping everything goes well and he'll be able to get a nap in after work so we can go! (He has to wake up at 2 am for work :/)


Three
We're FINALLY getting our landscaping done and we are so excited! They started Wednesday and they ended up running 2 days late - so they'll finish up today. We don't care that they're running late - we are just so excited they're almost done!! I'll hopefully be sharing our new landscaping next week when I kick off our year-in-the-house update :)


Four
Stephen planted a pepper plant a few months ago and has been so diligent with watering it and trying to keep it alive. He's done a great job and now there's a little pepper growing!! He was so excited when I told him there was a pepper so I had to get a picture with him and his plant :)


Five
Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I don't watch basketball... it's so boring watching it on TV but after hearing Lebron James was on the Cavs, I couldn't get this kid out of my head! He's so funny!!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Can't believe this is the last weekend in June!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Waking up at 2am omg I would die!! Hope you guys have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Vineyard Vines & the two dresses you found are so cute!! Hope you all get a fun date night to the baseball game this weekend! Growing your own plants is so fun too!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend at home! Love those VV pants you got - exploring through one of their outlet stores would be such fun!

    ReplyDelete