Friday!

Friday, May 15, 2015

Things have been SUPER crazy this week, so I haven't gotten around to writing a blog post for today. At least 5 appointments have been moved around this week - with my type A personality, it's been a hot mess all week. And as a heads up - next week will probably be worse so I'll probably only post on Monday.


Thankfully, tomorrow we're finding out if my brother and sister-in-law are having a boy or girl!! I am SOOO excited to finally find out, especially so we don't have to dance around the topic every time we talk on the phone (they've know for a while now). You can follow me on instagram to find out what they're having tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and hopefully after next week, I'll be back to regular posts.




4 comments:

  1. So exciting that you will be finding out about your nephew/niece! I'm due in October and I can't wait to find out my baby's gender! Have a great weekend and I hope it is relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! The gender reveal will be SO exciting!! Enjoy; can't wait to see if it's a he or she!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new NIECE!! So exciting :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your weekend was relaxing after a hectic week! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete