Camilla's Wedding Weekend

Monday, May 4, 2015

This weekend was my best friend's wedding and let me tell you, it was the best wedding I've ever been to and probably ever will go to. Everything was so beautiful and the bride and groom were beaming with excitement and joy. It was so great seeing everyone again and spending a few days with close friends. I'm not super great with expressing my emotions with words so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves (be ready for picture overload).

Friday night we had the rehearsal at The Strand and dinner at Seasons 52. The dinner was delicious and we had a choice of flatbreads, appetizers, salad, entrees and desserts. It was a ton of food but it was super delicious!












I didn't get too many pictures of the food - there were so many options!

These desserts were soo good! Each one was a different "flavor" (sorry for the blurriness)

Camilla got us the best gifts: Kate Spade purse, monogram tervis tumbler, chap stick, LOFT necklace, monogram J Crew v-neck and lots of snacks for the wedding day. Love that I'll be able to use all these items again and remember her wedding day :)

Saturday morning we were all up bright and early (so excited!) and stopped in Starbucks before heading over to the wedding venue. The weather was literally perfect all weekend and the wedding was beyond perfect. Camilla was absolutely stunning and looked like a legit princess. I'm sure her wedding will be in tons of magazines. I'll definitely share the professional pictures once they come out.







Our dresses were from J Crew and will be great to wear again






These next few pictures are like straight out of vogue









Waiting for the first look - pure excitement!

First Look



Father-Daughter Look















The food was delicious - I wish I could eat this salad again and again










Amanda caught the bouquet!!


On Sunday, Camilla's parents hosted a beautiful brunch at their house for anyone who wanted to stop by. I failed and didn't get any pictures but it was great seeing all the girls and Camilla and Andrew before they left for their honeymoon.

We had the best time and I'm pretty sure we'll be recovering all week. I hope Camilla and Andrew have the most amazing honeymoon in Hawaii!!!



20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! Love your dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bride looks stunning! The whole wedding looks gorgeous & like a lot of fun. Congrats to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding! The bride's dress is stunning and the bridesmaid dresses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous wedding! The venue, decor, dress, bridesmaids dresses...everything! And your bridesmaid gift...wow!

    I'm also loving everyone's rehearsal outfits. And I'm insistent that we go to Starbucks the morning of my wedding so they can write "Bride" on my cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This all looks perfect! I love all you girls’ rehearsal dinner dresses, the venue looks gorgeous and the bridesmaids’ gifts are awesome! The wedding looks so amazing – she was so beautiful and I loved her dress/shoes! Your dress is so pretty too and all the décor is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend's wedding was stunning! Her dress is gorgeous; what a beautiful bride! Everyone looks so happy and you can tell that love was all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, those bridesmaid gifts are amazing! How generous and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bride! Soo stunning! Everything looks so perfect! Her dress is completely gorgeous! I'm such a sucker for weddings! It's just so fantastic to see people so in love! Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous bride. You aren't kidding - those photos look like they're from Vogue!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love wedding posts like these!! The gifts that she bought for you guys were spot on and all reusable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh, her wedding looks like it was PERFECT!!! I am obsessed with that glitter table cloth, I need it for my house haha my husband might kill me but at least I would have a glitter table cloth! Seriously you all look so beautiful! and a Kate Spade purse?!! Holy cow, such nice gifts for you guys!!!

    Xo
    Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an amazing wedding!! And you all look absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous wedding! I especially love your rehearsal dinner dress. And, oh my gosh, what great bridesmaid gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that dress color!! Everything looks so perfect yay!! Happy Cinco De Mayo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything is breathtaking!! Such a gorgeous bride and wedding! Love your bridesmaids dresses, too - you can totally re-wear those which is awesome. So glad you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous wedding! Y'all look beautiful and I LOVE both of y'alls dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything is so beautiful! Love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful wedding and gorgeous bride! Love your bridesmaid dresses! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love color of bride’s wedding dress!! The venue is also looking very beautiful. I want this type of wedding venue in Los Angeles for my sister’s wedding ceremony. So I am searching on internet. I wonder if anyone can suggest a good LA venue for her wedding!

    ReplyDelete