Black-eyed Pea Salsa

Thursday, July 30, 2015

My mom always makes a delicious black-eyed pea salsa during the summer so when my brother and sister-in-laws were here last weekend, I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, we were too busy to eat it so Stephen and I were left with a huge bowl of salsa. The recipe is super easy and the perfect summer dip!





Ingredients:
- 1-2 cans of black-eyed peas, drained (I used 2 and should've used once since there wasn't a lot of us)
- 1 can mild Rotel, drained
- 1 can shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Optional: green onions

Directions:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and add chopped green onions on top

(I should've drained the cans a little better than I did because it was a little soupy)

2. Chill and enjoy :)

Linking up with Annie.

5 comments:

  1. I love how many different variations salsa can take on! Definitely giving this one a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I love ALL salsas, this one looks different than usual salsa. Going to have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so see me sitting on the couch with a big bowl of this stuff! My husband would hate it which is even more reason to make it [all for me!].

    not a mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing! I definitely want to try it.

    ReplyDelete