Spring = Swim Suits

Thursday, March 19, 2015

With the temperatures in the high 80's, I can't help but think of getting out to the pool and beach soon. Here are some of cute swim options that would be perfect for a pool or beach day:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

I've noticed cute one pieces are coming back in style. I still don't think I'll wear a one piece until after I've had kids (I was scarred as a kid with one pieces) but it's great to know there's still some cute options for moms!

What are some of the new swim suit styles you're loving this season?

Linking up with Annie.

3 comments:

  1. I love that blue one piece; the top is so cute! And the design of that floral one, I like how it's kind of floppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I can't believe it's swim suit season already. love the one with the bow!

    Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black and white striped one piece is adorable! I'm so ready for SUMMER time and weather!
    Lindsey@ brushingourwaythroughlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete