Weekending

Monday, March 26, 2018

We had a wonderful weekend that was super productive which is great since we will be at my in-laws for Easter next weekend and then working on the house and nursery the month of April. During work on Friday, a few of my co-workers and I threw a "diapers and desserts" party for one of our co-workers due in April. It turned out really well and Chelsea left with lots of diapers :)




My friend made these adorable elephant cookies and they were delicious!

And our other co-worker is basically a gourmet baker and made these amazing lemon trifles

Later that evening, Stephen and I decided to watch What to Expect When You're Expecting and it was so precious. We saw it when it first came out but man, it definitely hit home now that we're pregnant. 

Saturday, we had a leisurely morning before meeting our friends for brunch. We loved getting to catch up with everyone over a delicious meal and I totally failed getting a picture... Once we got home, Stephen got to work on the taxes and I worked on finishing up a big bridal robe order. I didn't have anything planned for dinner so we decided to finally try one of the nearby Mexican restaurants. Unfortunately, it wasn't as good as we were hoping and I'm thinking it was more traditional food whereas we wanted Tex Mex. After dinner, Stephen watched Dr. Strange (it was very strange) while I fell asleep and slept through most of the movie. 



Sunday, we went to church and since it was Palm Sunday, they had some mini horses there (the 2 horses were cheaper than a donkey ;)). We had to grab a picture with them before heading in since the service had already started so no one was outside. The rest of the day was spent on chores, laundry, more PPE orders and starting to purge my office for the nursery. 



It was a wonderful, restful weekend and I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well!

3 comments:

  1. What a productive weekend! Love those swim trunks and can’t wait to see the boys in them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your precious bump!! That shower looks so cute and such a great idea to do a diapers shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your darling little bump! You're glowing! And that shower is so cute. There's nothing better than stocking up on diapers!

    ReplyDelete