Five on Friday

Friday, March 30, 2018

One
So thankful that even though we are sinners, God still sent His Son down to die on the cross to save us from our sins. Even though Jesus died on Good Friday, He didn't stay in the grave!


Two
I took a risk (actually not a huge risk since the store is down the street lol) and ordered a maternity swim suit for our upcoming beach trip and summer and I have to say, I love it! It's my first one piece since I was a kid - it's very slimming and classy. I am going to have to get over my self-consciousness about my thighs but it happens lol I was able to get it $10 off with the online discounts which made it even better!


Three
I was gifted a set of Essie gel kit in exchange for a review and finally tried it out last Thursday. First, I am not a nail model... these pictures are awkward lol Second, this stuff was amazing! I have a competitor brand and the Essie polishes are hands down so much better. I was shocked at the fact that the color went on smooth and flawlessly, it looked like I had a professional manicure and it lasted for over a week (minus 1 nail). I hope it's easy to remove because I have all of it on soon and need to redo them for Easter tonight - I need a bright pink. Highly recommend!




Four
If y'all missed it Wednesday, I shared some delicious and quick weeknight recipes


Five
I have found a new show and am completely hooked! It's called Dynasty and it's on the CW. There are so many twists and turns - something catchy at the end of basically every episode and I'm always on the edge of my seat dying to see what happens next! I also love the fact that it's focused around the energy business which is the industry I work in.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter - celebrating Jesus' resurrection and spending time with family :) We are heading to my in-laws tomorrow but not before stopping at the Restoration Hardware outlet store ;)





4 comments:

  1. I love that nail polish shade so pretty

    www.kellydeniseblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bathing suit!! I would totally wear that non maternity also.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bathing suit is ADORABLE! I need to try the Essie gel kit, I'm tired of my paint chipping after a day lol.

    ReplyDelete