Disney | Days 6 & 7

Thursday, May 18, 2017

I'm back with my final post of our recent Disney vacation. You can see day 1 here, days 2 & 3 here and days 4 & 5 here. As our final day at Disney, we slept in and then headed over to Epcot. We took our time walking around and then ate at Germany for lunch. The food was delicious and afterwards, we headed to Sorin' for one last Fast Pass. After riding Sorin', we headed back to the condo for naps before meeting up with some family friends for a few minutes.


Friday was going to be the first showing of the new fireworks show at Magic Kingdom, Happily Ever After so we knew we had to see it before the trip was over. We headed over there about 2 hours before the show and waited in the middle of main street with tons of other people for an hour before the show started. Y'all. Disney does not disappoint! This was the best fireworks show I've ever seen - it was so magical and I'm not ashamed to admit I might have cried a little lol I saw lots of other people crying too ;) They had a big display on the castle along with amazing fireworks - I still don't think I'll see everything after seeing it multiple times. I can't wait to go back and see it again Memorial Day Weekend! 


After the fireworks, we rode Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean before waiting in like a 30 minute line to take pictures with the Tangled lantern. We need to figure out how to get the professional photo because those turned out so much better. As the park was closing, Stephen and Caroline decided they wanted to get some ice cream and then we headed back to the condo for the night. 



Saturday, we slept in, packed everything up and then my family headed back home to TN while Stephen and I ran back over to Epcot. One of my good friends, who I randomly met at a Christian leadership conference in high school, was also in town with her family so we met up at Epcot. We grabbed lunch at Mexico and enjoyed catching up for a few hours! Of course once we decided to leave, it was raining and storming so we booked it for our car while they headed to another ride.




Stephen and I were tired and ready to get home - I got laundry going and we ran to the grocery store before watching a movie which I passed out in the middle of. I got 9.5 hours of sleep that night - I can't tell you the last time that's happened lol We had so much fun and were sad to get back to reality but we were definitely ready to get back to our healthier lifestyle - those big meals were killing us.

Linking up with Annie.

2 comments:

  1. I remember hating Epcot when I was younger but last year when we went it was my very favorite, after Magic Kingdom of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that y'all got to meet up with your friends! Glad y'all had a fun last day and got to your cars before the storms hit!

    ReplyDelete