Finally Completed: DIY Shelf & China Cabinet

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I've already shared our DIY shelf that we built for our family room and I've also shared a picture or two of our china cabinet and what I'd like for it to look like. Today, I'm here to share both the shelf and china cabinet, fully completed. We are both so excited with how both items turned out and can't believe we were able to make our vision come true.


All of the picture frames as well as the gold candle holder are from Hobby Lobby; everything else is from my mom
 



After getting our china cabinet in, we aired it out for a few days and then began to put our stuff in it. I started panicking and realized I didn't know how to prop our china up after not being able to find a 3-prong stand that wasn't less than $15/stand and super angled. I ran to Jo-Ann's and found these stands that work like a charm.




China / Pineapple, Greenery, Serving Platter & Bowl - Homegoods / Gold "H" / Pitcher

Linking up with Jessi.

10 comments:

  1. They both turned out so cute! I've loved seeing your new home come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love all the furniture pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both came out so great. I love the shelf about the TV. Looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, everything looks amazing! We don't have room for a China Cabinet yet but this gives me ideas for the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meridith!! Scored that china cabinet from RH outlet ;)

      Delete
  5. Love that hutch!! the color is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks amazing! Great job. I'm sure the cabinet took some work
    http://makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! They both turned out so great!!!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with the shelf and the china cabinet came together fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They both look so good!!!! I love those frames and prints from Hobby Lobby, they are perfect for just about anywhere. Loving the way you styled your china cabinet! It turned out so good!! :)

    ReplyDelete