I'm on Snapchat

Thursday, September 17, 2015

I've officially opened up my Snapchat! You can find me as ashleyhirst23.


I've been on snapchat for a while now and it started as something with just my mom and sister. I've seen how it's been growing and many bloggers are now using it, which is why I'm trying my hand at it. I made a new account (with a better username lol) so follow along and let me know what you think!

If you use snapchat, what are some of the pros and cons you've experienced with opening it up to others?

Linking up with Annie.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Just added you. I have been following a few bloggers via snapchat these past couple of weeks and thinking about announcing mine on my blog. I just created a new account last week with a better username, too lol!! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete