Honey Ham Biscuits

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Last week I wanted to make something quick and delicious for dinner and decided upon these Honey Ham Biscuits. They were so easy to make and super delicious! It dawned on me the other day that these would be perfect for a gameday snack!





Ingredients:
- 1 can biscuits (we had a can of 8 biscuits)
- 1/2 lb deli ham
-  8 slices of swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 2 tbsp honey

Directions:
1. Separate biscuits and place the bottom halves on a baking sheet. Spread honey mustard on the bottom halves and top with swiss cheese. Add ham and then place the tops of the biscuits on the bottom halves.

2. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes. After baking, top biscuits with honey. Serve immediately.

Linking up with Annie.

7 comments:

  1. So good! Makes me think of those hawaiian ham sliders and those are amazing! I need to try these asap!

    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Goodness. These look delicious! And I am really wishing I had one for breakfast right now!! Lol. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely have to try these soon, Matthew LOVES biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of ham but these would be great to make for get togethers!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so delicious and will definitely be a great game day snack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks way too delicious! I may try these this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy them!! They were super easy to make and very delicious :)

      Delete