Five on Friday!

Friday, February 27, 2015

One
This week I had a week-long business trip to Houston. I was hoping the weather would be nice like Florida but the forecast called for rain and in the 60s. Well... I arrived to the airport to find out that it was in the 30s. So this whole week it's been in the 30s and all I had was a Columbia fleece jacket. I survived and enjoyed getting to catch up with some friends who live here and getting to know the people who were in my training class this week.

Monday night, we met up with two of our friends who live in Houston. It was so great to catch up and unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures. Tuesday night, we were treated to Fogo de Chao which was ah-mazing. Of course, I had to get a picture of my dessert.




Wednesday night, we met up with one of our friends at the Galleria and had dinner at a restaurant in Nordstrom which was delicious. 



I may or may not have checked out the Tory purses for my birthday...


Two
Today, we are driving down to my brother and sister-in-laws house in Ft. Lauderdale for the weekend. We're super excited to see them again since we haven't seen them since Christmas. We'll be celebrating Lauren's birthday and Sunny's first birthday!!


Three
This is going to sound so silly but we are super pumped because a new Publix is opening!! The one we currently have in our town is old and super tiny - like barley room for 2 carts in one isle. The new one looks amazing and HUGE. Stephen's been counting down until it opens so we don't have to go back to the awful one that's slightly further away. I'm really hoping for a sushi station.. fingers crossed!

Four
J Crew Factory released their spring collection and below are some pieces that have me swoon. Right now, everything is an extra 30% off with the code HURRYSPRING.


Five
Am I the only one who's holding out for the new Lilly Pulitzer line at Target? I'm super excited for it and am trying super hard to save some of my fun money for a mini spending spree ;)



3 comments:

  1. Publix is THE BEST. And there's nothing better than a sparkling, shiny new one! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for Lilly at Target!! It'll be here before we know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm headed to our local JCrew Factory store tomorrow and it's going to be dangerous! And I am so excited to see what Lilly and Target are able to do together! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete