UF Tailgate

Monday, October 20, 2014

This past weekend Stephen and I attended my company's annual UF tailgate at the Swamp. Even though I hate the Gators, I always enjoy helping out at this event. Tons of customers always come and everyone has a great time.

We headed up Friday and put together a welcome reception at the hotel. I love putting together events like this and decorating everything. We catered Chick-fil-a and had other various goodies.

Some of the decorations

My friend Chelsea and I were in charge of the welcome event. Our hubby's were such good helpers!

With my friends Chelsea and Elif

Stephen was such a trooper and huge help this weekend! I am blessed :)

All of the goodies

After the welcome reception, we headed out to The Swamp for a little bit. Stephen and I were impressed with how neat and quaint this restaurant was. 

At The Swamp - ignore my crazy eyes and Stephen's forced smile lol

Had to get a picture in front of the stadium on our walk back to the car

Since it was homecoming weekend, they had tons of huge fireworks

Saturday morning we woke up and headed out to the tailgate area to setup. Last year they started hiring Tailgate Guys which is a phenomenal company that provides tailgating tents, chairs, flat screens, fans - whatever you want! It's so helpful because we don't have to worry about it and they provide the best customer service.



The viewing area

The whole area

Our check-in table

Elif is too adorable


This year we catered 4Rivers Smokehouse. This is the best BBQ and it did not disappoint! They have the best southern sides on top of having the most delicious meat. Stephen and I actually had them cater our wedding - so delish!



The lovely girls (and Elif who's missing) who helped with checking people in - Chelsea and Meridith. Meridith's actually getting married in less than 2 weeks!


We had a great time and are looking forward to next year's tailgate!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!