Five on Friday

Friday, October 24, 2014

One
This weekend is the first weekend Stephen and I are able to actually go to a UCF game (or at least tailgate). We've been out of town every weekend so I'm so glad to be going back to my Alma Mater to cheer on the Knights! This is also where Stephen and I met - in front of the UCF gym.


Two
The other night I met up with some friends to catch up at a local restaurant/bar. I finally found a delicious mocktail - Blueberry Mint Lemonade. Thankfully it didn't have alcohol because I drank it rather quickly - it was yummy!


Three
I have to say - my sister is pretty cool (she's cool all the time and way cooler than me). This past week she was in LA and got tickets to see a taping of the Jimmy Kimmel Show! I can't believe how close she got to him! She said during a break, he chatted with her and her friends and even did the Seminole (FSU) chop! I'm so happy she's getting to experience this!

Lady Antebellum also performed for the show - free concert!

Four
Earlier this week I participated in a Holiday link up for Halloween. I decided to showcase some of my favorite dog Halloween costumes - even though Stephen and I don't have a dog. I can't pass up the opportunity to look at hysterical dog costumes. You can see my post here.


Five
Stephen and I really like to get Publix frozen yogurt (their ice cream is amazing but  we're I'm trying to be healthier). This week we decided to try something new and got Coconut Road. I didn't think I'd like it very much but it's actually pretty good! It's basically a Samoa Girl Scout cookie in ice cream form.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!