Five on Friday

Friday, September 26, 2014

One
Fall officially began this week and I can't wait for fall clothes and weather. Unfortunately in Florida, that won't arrive until November/December time so I'm really looking forward to an upcoming weekend trip to Charleston to visit one of Stephen's best friends! One trend I've noticed is big this fall is plaid scarves! I really want to find a great plaid scarf, but I'm having trouble finding one I like. Let me know if you see any great scarves like these for under $20.

Source                                                          Source


Two
Since we'll be home this weekend I want to bake something pumpkin-y again. My Pumpkin Bread turned out great a few weekends ago, Here are some items I've been wanting to try this fall - I guess we'll see what Stephen and I are in the mood for.


Pumpkin Coffee Cake - I made this a few years back and it was delicious! Stephen never got to have any so it's a must this fall


Three
This weekend I'm playing in my company's end of the year golf tournament. It'll be fun playing with co-workers and hopefully the weather will be semi-enjoyable! (I also hope I'm not too rusty)

Four
I just discovered Mix and Match Mama's foodie blog and I'm obsessed. I've been following Shay's family blog for a little bit now but just ventured over to her foodie blog and my mouth immediately started watering. I want to try all of her recipes! She has TONS of recipes. Stay tuned and I'll be trying out some of her goodies :) 

Five
If you know me, you know I'm OBSESSED with mini dachshunds - I want one sooo bad. My sister sent me this video and it was just too cute not to share.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!