Ultimate 2017 Christmas Gift Guide: Women

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

I'm excited to be linking up with some fabulous ladies again this week for our women's Christmas gift guide! This one was a lot easier for me - all of these items I either already have, I want for Christmas this year or I just think they're super cute :)
1. L.L. Bean Boots: This is one item I've always wanted but since we live in Florida, doesn't make sense to buy. You better believe if I ever live in an area where it snows, you better believe I'll be buying a pair! They're so classic and adorable

2. Kate Spade Wallet: I actually got this wallet a few years ago for Christmas and it still looks brand new! And to make things even better, the outlet stores usually have amazing sales during black Friday weekend. 

3. Longchamp Le Pliage Tote: Stephen got this for me 5 or 6 years ago and it's still going strong! Seriously, I'm so glad I got this purse - it has held up so well and I've never heard anyone say anything negative about Longchamps.

4. Kate Spade Crossbody: This is the most precious crossbody. So classic and feminine - I love the light blue color for a pop of fun

5. Hunter Boot Socks: Since Hunter Boots aren't very well insulated, you need a good paid of warm socks and I've heard great things about their socks. I also love how they go on top of the boot and still have the cute tag.

6. Hunter Boots: I got these Hunter Boots in hunter green 2 years ago and I absolutely love them. I wish I could wear them more often but they're so adorable and versatile. I love the green color because it matches perfectly with blues, blacks and browns without being too in your face.

7. Ginger Jars: I absolutely love the look of ginger jars and have questioned multiple times why I didn't do a blue and white scheme in our house... Fortunately, our master bed room has a blue and white look to it so I'm thinking I need to add some ginger jars to my lonely 1 jar that I already have. Love this one and this one.

8. Old Navy Cardigan: I got this cardigan on sale at the end of summer and love it. The fit is amazing and so flattering - I was so upset when I washed it per the directions and it shrank. Thankfully, they replaced it so I only handwash it now to ensure it won't shrink because I love it so much. Don't forget everything will be 50% off at Old Navy on black Friday ;)

9. Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat: I really need to wash my makeup brushes more and this looks like just the tool! I've seen the Sigma mats which can be upwards of $30 easily and with this one under $10, it's the perfect stocking stuffer! 

10. Jack Rogers: I received my first pair of Jacks for Christmas about 6 years ago and they are the best sandals I've owned. Even though you might not be able to wear the sandals for a few months because of cold weather, they're worth it. Oh, and be warned that they do have a break in period but once they're broken in, you're good to go and you'll never want to get rid of them.

11. Monogram Necklace: I've got this on my list this year - I love how delicate the necklace is and I can never pass down a good monogram ;) I'm still trying to figure out if I want the Nordstrom one or the Bauble Bar one - definitely let me know if you have an opinion on that!

12. Portable Waterproof Speaker: Stephen got me this speaker last year for my birthday and I love it! It's small, yet has amazing sound quality and won't break the bank. I use it every morning while I get ready which totally beats the phone speaker.

13. Old Navy Vest: I love Old Navy vests, especially with an adorable monogram. I also happen to know someone who can monogram your vests ;) 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us today! Brandon got me those duck boots for my birthday and I just LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and white ginger jars - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh need some Hunter boot socks!!! Love my Hunter boots but they def are cold in the winter! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That speaker sounds awesome!! Also, I really need to get to Old Navy and buy some vests. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I haven't dared to take it to the beach or pool yet though lol! I'm thinking I might add another quilted vest to my collection this year on Black Friday

      Delete
  5. Those green hunters are darling!! So cute for winter! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Hunter boots too! I have the red...but I love the idea of the green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going back and forward between the red and green - love that they both go with all of the colors!

      Delete
  7. I love my Longchamp too! Mine is 5 years old and always filled but has no signs of wear! So awesome!! I've been wanting to try one of those brush may cleaners but haven't gotten a chance yet. Maybe I'll add it to my list :)

    ReplyDelete