Thanksgiving Table Inspiration

Thursday, November 16, 2017

I feel like Thanksgiving is coming up on us quicker than I'd like... as in it's NEXT WEEK! I'm not really sure how it's possible but I'm sure grateful some co-workers mentioned getting their fresh turkey ordered so I actually remembered to go order one. Goodness, that would've been bad.

This year, Stephen and I are hosting for the first time ever and we're hosting his family. Thankfully, it's just his immediate family and we don't have a kid of our own to worry about this year. I'm aiming to have everything prepped by Wednesday night so I can just pop everything in the oven the day of (we'll see how that works out ;)) and use my BIL's turkey roaster they got 2 years ago for the turkey.


I have ideas of what I want our table to look like and as much as I want our table to look as put together as the pictures show, it's just not going to happen. With a 2 year old in tow, I didn't want to go too crazy with the decorations and keep them fairly kid friendly. On Halloween, I picked up a ton of little pumpkins to put in the middle of the table along with using them as place cards. I'm hoping writing names on them will go as smoothly as I'm imaging in my head ;) I can't wait to put everything together and see how it turns out!






If y'all have any Thanksgiving hosting tips, please send them my way - I'm all ears!! Linking up with Annie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck hosting Thanksgiving! That’s awesome! Can’t wait to see how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so brave!! We have never hosted Thanksgiving. I’m sure your table will look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete