Hurricane Irma

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Well, I had a few post ideas lined up for this week but looks like we're having ourselves a hurricane in a few days! I didn't take this storm seriously until yesterday and then it was like, crap, it's not going back out to the Atlantic. Everything is a mess and people are panicking since it's going to be such a bad storm and the devastation from Harvey was so great. All of the water and plywood is already sold out but thankfully, it's so far ahead of time we should be able to get things restocked before it hits.

Keep all of us in your prayers and let's hope it either turns away or isn't as strong when it hits. I'll be taking some time off to get prepared for the storm and depending on the damage, maybe after the storm as well.

In the meantime, these memes had me laughing!




Linking up with Jessi

5 comments:

  1. Gosh praying for you guys and everyone else in it's path. Hoping it stays AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for y'all and everyone who has already been affected. Keep us updated on y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking of y'all!! Board everything up and then come stay with us!!!!!! Praying for y'all, and everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you all staying? I was hoping you all would evacuate! Prayers for safety and let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I could stay up to date with y'all via snap! Also, Mama wants to order a hat - I'll text you later! Muah! xo

    ReplyDelete