Five on Friday

Friday, September 22, 2017

It's been one busy week! I've been in Charlotte, NC all week but came home last night... now I just need to get through the work day

One
One of the benefits of business travel to Charlotte has been all of the delicious food! (I swear at some point, I've got to get back into exercising lol!) After flying in on Monday, I ran to Mod Pizza before my meetings and got a delicious pizza... thought I'd only eat half of it but nope; it was all gone.


Then for dinner that night, I went out to Cowfish with some co-workers and had my first Cowfish bento box and it did not disappoint! Now we need one in our area... or maybe not ;)


The next day I snagged a acai bowl and an amazing chopped salad for dinner



Two
Our big customer event for our conference this week was at Hendrick Motor Sport. I'm not going to lie, I could've cared less about going to this place since I'm not into cars or racing but once they took us into the garage, I thought it was so cool! We got to see one of the cars get loaded for a race this weekend in NH. After the garage tour, they took us to see Rick Hendrick's private care collection and oh my word... none of us could believe what we saw. Literally every 001 VIN number Chevy along with multiple other old, restored cars and brand new sports cars. He also had this whole "mini" town replica of places that meant something to him. It was the craziest thing and it was so hard to follow the no photo rule.




My interest was also spiked when I realized his son was the same Ricky that Emily Maynard was with before he passed away from a plane crash. I couldn't believe it but of course, no one knew who I was talking about when I mentioned her... men... lol

After the private tour, we had the most amazing dinner - a delicious salad I forgot to get a picture of, steak and the best sea bass I've ever had and risotto.



Three
After seeing this season's lineup of Dancing with the Stars, I knew I wanted to at least watch the season premier. So far, it looks really good and I'll definitely try to watch the rest of the season! I'm thinking Lindsey Stirling is going to be a top contender this round. Also, who's also super pumped for This is Us starting Tuesday!?!?!?!!?


Four
IT IS THE FIRST DAY OF FALL!!! I am so excited (and have been) for fall but now it's officially here - although let's be real, it won't be "fall" here until January lol Last fall we were so busy I don't think I made 1 fall goodie; I'm going to have to make sure that's not the case this year. One pumpkin recipe that's always a hit, Christina's Pumpkin Dip - every time I make that, people rave about it!



Five
We are super excited because tomorrow, we're having a big Disney day with our friends - who haven't been before!! They're cashing in on our friends and family deal with our passes and we're going all out tomorrow. It's going to be a long day but it'll be a lot of fun :)

If y'all haven't seen, I'm hosting a giveaway over on my Premium Pineapple Instagram Page for my first anniversary!! Also, if you've ordered from me before, post a picture on Instagram and tag us in it for 20% off your next order!



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Yum! All of that food has my stomach growling and it's not even 7 a.m.! ;) Yay for DWTS and yes I am THRILLED that "This is Us" is coming back next week (finally!). Happy Friday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that pizza looks delicious - I might know what I'm having for dinner now! So fun to tour the Hendrick's racing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo jealous of your Disney day! I hope yall have a blast! And wow that pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much yummy food! And I'm excited also for this season of DWTS. Love that Nick Lachey and his wife are on it.
    Stopping by from the link up. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I think it's so fun they get to do the show together!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeah.... but I don't like Universal ;) I'll stick with Disney Springs

      Delete