July 4th Bridesmaid Inspiration

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I've teamed up with Weddington Way to create an inspiration board for bridesmaids during a July 4th wedding. I was very excited to participate for a few reasons 1. Weddington Way is a neat company that compiles all of the major designers' bridesmaids dresses (more on that later) 2. I love all things wedding,s so of course I'm all over it 3. Stephen and I got married on July 5th and my parents got married on July 4th so early July is a special time for us. Instead of creating just one look, I decided to create three different looks with the bridesmaid dress colors of red, white and blue.

The first dress is an adorable red number that is simple, sophisticated and fun! With the cinched in waist, it would be flattering on all your girls, and they'll thank you for having a dress that poofs out so they don't have to buy spanx to suck it all in.



I've never been a huge fan of white/creams for bridesmaid dresses since the bride should be the only one in white, but I've been seeing lots of lighter colored bridesmaid dresses and they're starting to grow on me! I love how different, yet elegant this dress is with the neckline and the flowy sleeves.



This navy dress is adorable and perfect for a summer wedding. The sweetheart neckline is perfect and the flower on the side is a cute touch! I am obsessed with the white flowers and gold Kate Spade shoes.


I wish I utilized Weddington Way while I was planning my wedding - they have so many great items! They compile all of the great/popular bridesmaid dress designers into one website for super easy searching. They have whole sections for bridal event wear like bridal shower dresses, getaway dresses, rehearsal dinner dresses, etc. They also have a section for gifts for bridesmaids/flower girls, flower girl dresses and bridesmaid dresses that you can rent instead of purchase!

*I was contacted by Weddington Way to create this post but was not compensated in any form. All opinions are my own.


6 comments:

  1. I love this because we actually considered getting married on July 5th last year! I really wanted to but we thought it would have been too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dark red dress. Simple and easy for everyone to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so pretty! I love the white dress! David and I started dating on July 4th - we celebrate with fireworks every year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love seeing all your July 4th pictures throughout the years!

      Delete
  4. Each outfit is gorgeous, I especially love that first one! I looked at Weddington Way for bridesmaid dresses and loved all their options! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete