Five on Friday

Friday, December 1, 2017

Happy December 1st!! I am so excited it's officially December - let the Christmas festivities officially begin!! Tonight, we're kicking things off with a cheese and wine event at the local gardens followed by dinner with some friends and then Saturday we're hitting up Disney and later we have Stephen's Christmas party at the Space Center.


One
Unless you live under a rock, you've heard there's going to be another royal wedding!!!!!!!!!! To say I'm excited is an understatement - I can't wait to watch it! To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Megan #stillkatesnumber1fan but I'm definitely loving all of this royal news and hope they have a wonderful marriage :)


Two
This year was the first year we watched the Rockefeller tree lighting ceremony! I've tried to get Stephen to watch it in the past and he never had any interest except this year he was game because we were there a few months ago #illtakewhaticanget. We didn't see the whole thing but it was pretty cool to watch! Were we the only ones who noticed they lit the tree before the end of the countdown?

Three
My friend made some adorable Christmas baby bibs and blankets to match and we're selling them with an option to add a monogram to them! She did such a great job; now I only wish I had a baby so I could use one lol




Four
I recently got my first pair of block heels and now I'm all about the block heels!! They're so much easier to walk in and more comfortable than regular heels. The weight is distributed a lot better. I was able to wear mine for the first time for an entire day at work - I usually lose my regular heels by lunch. I'm going to wear them for Stephen's party this weekend so it'll be nice with all the walking we'll be doing.


Five
We are super pumped because we ordered our Christmas cards (kind of on a whim) from Amazon Photo because it was so cheap and they had a really cute design - we are pleasantly surprised with the product! They didn't have a lot of special options but for the price, it was fantastic!! I'll share our card once they've been sent out but I wanted to give y'all a heads up in case you still need cards :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with Christmas activities and movies!




1 comment:

  1. Yes yes yes to all of this! I'm so excited about another royal wedding and a baby in the same year (maybe even month)! I also love the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting; it's so much fun! And those bibs are precious...I wish Knox was still small enough for bibs or I'd be scooping that right up! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete