Five on Friday

Friday, December 12, 2014

One
Stephen and I are having a Christmas Disney date on Saturday! We are so excited! Usually, we have Disney passes so we'll go see the Osborne lights at Hollywood Studios and enjoy the Christmas decor around the parks. This year we didn't renew our passes but still missed the Disney Christmas magic, so we decided to play putt putt at the Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (the Christmas side of course), grab dinner at Downtown Disney, walk around the nicer hotels and maybe catch the fireworks. We've been looking forward to this date for a while now :)


Two
This weekend marks one year since I graduated from the University of Central Florida with my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. I cannot believe it's been a full year since I finished school and it's been AMAZING being done. Graduation was a lot of fun having both families together to celebrate.



Three
We finally finished our Christmas cards! I'm trying to finish addressing them and hopefully mail them out this weekend. I'll do a post about them once they've been delivered to everyone :) In the meantime, if you still need some card ideas, check out my Christmas card idea blog post from a few weeks back. 


Four
Earlier this week we received our Christmas gift from my Aunt in Tennessee. She sent us the most beautiful, handmade, burlap Christmas wreath. I was so surprised and love it! It's so nice, there's no way I'm going to hang it outside (we live under an oak tree and there's bugs everywhere) so we decided to hang it on a wall in our apt. It definitely adds to our Christmas decor! I'm going to have to get my Aunt to teach me her ways next time I'm in TN.



Five
The cooler temps have arrived in Florida! I'm really hoping they'll stay for our Disney date this weekend (and the rest of the season). Even though I'm from Florida, the warm weather at Christmas always makes it hard for me to get into the Christmas mood. Time for more Christmas music and movies ;)


1 comment:

  1. Your aunt did such an amazing job on that wreath - you're going to have it for a long time!! Hope you have a great weekend girl!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete