An Impersonator Christmas Party

Monday, December 8, 2014

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We enjoyed relaxing (I did a lot of it while Stephen worked on Saturday), watching Christmas Vacation, ordering the last few items on the Christmas list and getting most everything wrapped! I love wrapping Christmas gifts - my mom will vouch that I always kept asking for more gifts to wrap when I was younger. I'm sad yet pleased that most everything is wrapped and done. Stephen was a big help and ended up becoming an expert wrapper by the end of wrapping all my gifts.

Stephen's company has a big Christmas party every year and apparently they bring in different types of entertainers. This year, it was held at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort and they brought in Motown impersonators in which included Cab Calloway (the MC), Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner and the Blues Brothers. The impersonators ended up being a riot and we had a lot of fun!

We felt so old! I mean, company Christmas parties is what our parents go to.

I have got to get a new camera soon! Sorry for all the blurriness. 

Cass Calloway

Aretha Franklin. She was fantastic!

They brought Stephen's bosses, boss on stage and she kept throwing his head into her chest during the chorus of "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman". It was sooo funny and he turned bright red! Poor guy.

Tina Turner would walk around and sing to people in the audience. Thankfully we avoided any special singing from her. 


The Blues Brothers were amazing! 

I was able to escape Tina Turner but I wasn't able to escape the DJ who needed someone to pick a name for a prize drawing... Too bad I didn't pick our own name. We would've died.


We ended the night with delicious mini apple pies, cheesecake and fudge brownies.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun time! It looks like the entertainment was amazing!

    ReplyDelete