Paint Night & Embroidery

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Today I wanted to share some pictures from our girls night a few weeks ago as well as some recent embroidery projects I've done - just a random post of crafting and fun ;)

A few weeks ago, I got together with some girlfriends to do a painting night at Painting with a Twist. I love the picture that we got to paint and it's currently hanging in one of our hallways :) We had such a fun time and I'm so glad we got to break up the week with a girls night!




I've also been super busy with my embroidery company and thought I'd share a few recent things I've worked on. Next on my list is a bridal party robe order, a couple of pineapple hats and some sweet baby items for my nephew who's on the way! I also need to start thinking about Christmas items to offer - let me know if there's anything you'd like to see or think I should look into!!








Linking up with Jessi

3 comments:

  1. Girl you are so talented!!!! I need to start shipping you stuff to monogram for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting! So glad to hear you are getting lots of orders on the embroidery front!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t been to Painting with a Twist in forever, but we need to go for a date night! I got my jacket in today and LOVE it! It’s so soft; can’t wait to wear it! :)

    ReplyDelete