Weekending

Monday, November 6, 2017

We had the best weekend and let me just say, thank goodness we got that extra hour on Sunday ;)


Friday, some of our friends came over after work for a make-your-own pizza, make-your-own ice cream sundae and game night! We had such a fun time that they ended up staying till 1 am.



Saturday was so much fun! The whole family got together at Disney to celebrate our niece's 2nd birthday with a character breakfast. We loved watching Siena see the characters - even if she hated Goofy and got the biggest kick watching her tear into her gifts!







After Disney, the girls headed to the outlets while Siena took a nap then we went to see the new house my BIL & SIL are building and head to dinner at Red Robin. It was such a fun day but we were definitely ready to go to sleep. 

Sunday, we went to church where my friend, Logan, and I wore the exact same dress lol Naturally, we had to get a picture. After church, we had a nice, relaxing day and I got a lot of embroidery done.


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Linking up with Biana

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun weekend! I love that you live close enough to Disney to do the character breakfast for a birthday party! How much fun is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Friday night seriously sounds perfect! How fun to celebrate her birthday at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love some outlet shopping and wishing I could do some before the holidays! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend celebrating your niece! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make-your-own pizza and make-your-own ice cream sundae + game night sounds so fun!!!! I love that idea! Y'all had such a fun weekend, I loved the picture's of your nieces's birthday- so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete