Weekending

Monday, October 30, 2017

Really, this blog post should be titled "the weekend we binged watched Stranger Things 2". Thankfully, this was our first and last weekend for a while that we didn't have anything big planned which just so happened to be the same weekend Stranger Things 2 came out... and I'm not even going to pretend that we didn't start it Saturday and finished it Sunday after church. I do have to say, it was really good! Stephen and I were both so into it and think it was probably better than season 1 (although I don't remember too much from Season 1).

Outside of our TV watching, we had a fun little date night on Friday night. We hit up the mall for a bunch of things we needed to get - y'all it got real crazy when Stephen suggested we get another PSL on our way into Target ;) So we did what anyone else would do when you get a PSL and it's cool outside, we took some pictures lol! We spent the rest of the night shopping and finished it up with dinner at Longhorn.



Saturday morning, I woke up super early and headed over to Orlando for the breast cancer 5k with some of my co-workers. It was fun and I'm glad we were able to get in some exercise early in the morning. The rest of the day we watched Stranger Things 2, I embroidered a ton and then watched more episodes before going to bed. 





Sunday, we went to church, ran a few more small errands, finished up Stranger Things 2 and finished up another embroidery order. Overall, it was a really nice and relaxing weekend!! We are officially booked through the month of November so it's going to be a really busy, but fun month! Linking up with Biana.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch the latest season of "Stranger Things!" I can never watch it alone, though. Ha! #scardeycat Can't wait to get my adorable top in the mail! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in that first photo - love the fall look! Always nice for a relaxing weekend - we get busier in November too right through the holidays so we're loving this downtime also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Stephen suggested y'all get another PSL lol that's awesome!! Also, that is such a cute picture of you, love your outfit and hair!! I have never watched Stranger Things, but I heard of a ton of people watching it this weekend too lol. Glad y'all were able to have a relaxing weekend before a busy month coming up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such great things about that show!! I just don't have time to get sucked into a good show right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek cannot wait to watch season 2! (whenever we get our tv hooked up haha)

    ReplyDelete