Weekending

Monday, November 20, 2017

This past weekend was just what the Dr. ordered after having a busy few weekends in Orlando. Friday night, we went to a steak cookout hosted by one of Stephen's co-workers as a thank you for their hard work. They won two engineering awards for their design!


Since the dinner was in the town we first lived in, we swung by our old apartment to check it out. Didn't look like much has changed but of course, we had to get a selfie in front of our first apartment ;) We couldn't believe we've been out of there for 2 years - feels like forever ago and like yesterday all at the same time.


Saturday, we slept in and then I headed out to my friend's mom's house for a fall brunch/tea. It was so much fun getting to meet her mom and hang out with my friends and the food was amazing! Unfortunately, I completely forgot to take pictures. After brunch, we loaded up and headed over to see the Junior League's festival of trees. It was neat seeing the different trees and I was able to get some decorating ideas for my trees :)



Afterwards, I came home and worked on a few embroidery projects while Stephen was helping a friend move some furniture. Once he got home and we ate dinner, we headed over to the mall to try on clothes at Old Navy to scope out for black Friday. I really can't believe I didn't find too many things at Old Navy this year but I plan on snagging these pants, this vest, this purse & this dress for Stephen's company Christmas party. 


Sunday, we went to church then braved the grocery store to get all of our Thanksgiving ingredients. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad and I'm so glad I have everything ready to prep on Wednesday. After lunch, I gave Stephen a hair cut then did things around the house - ironed, cleaned, embroidered... how fun lol. 

I also wanted to share really quick - my friend is making these adorable bibs and I just love the fabric. The back side is lined with a really soft, light grey fabric which is perfect for Christmas time (especially if you have a drooler ;)). Anyways, the bib is $10 and you can do an option to add a monogram for $8. 


I hope everyone has a wonderful week of Thanksgiving!! Only a few more working days and I'm free ;) Linking up with Biana.

5 comments:

  1. That Merlot-colored vest looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does! ^^

    Did you get that wreath? Oh my gosh I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The festival of trees sounds like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun that y'all went by your first place!!! I love doing that every now and then. The festival of trees sounds amazing, and that wreath is adorable!!!! I love that vest you're wearing in that picture and the dress you linked is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old Navy has THE best stuff right now!! Love your hair curled!

    ReplyDelete