Ultimate 2017 Christmas Gift Guide: Men

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

After a quick break for Thanksgiving, we're back for another gift guide link up! I'm honestly really interested to see what y'all put on your guides this week because I have the hardest time shopping for the men in my life.


1. Leather Watch Case: I love the simplicity and clean lines of this case - the perfect gift for any man who loves watches. I also love the beautiful monogram at the bottom,

2. Men's Button Down: You can't go wrong with a classic button down as a Christmas gift. Most guys can use these for work and if not, they'll need one at some point ;) We always find amazing deals on button downs for Stephen in the clearance section of J Crew Factory!

3. Personalized Scotch Glasses: The perfect addition to any bar cart or man cave. Perfect way to add a little fun to your drinks

4. Fossil Mechanical Watch: Watches are usually a great gift - mix things up with a leather vs metal or gold vs silver band. I love the look of the mechanical watches because they're so fascinating!

5. Slippers: Every guy can use a good pair of slippers. This is an easy one because they usually need replacing every year or so anyways.

6. Portable Bluetooth Speaker: I seriously love this one and since this one is weather-proof, it's perfect for the beach or golf course

7. Commuter Weekend Bag: This bag is so neat how it completely unzips and has all sorts of compartments for organization.

8. Bluetooth Thermometer: This is easily one of Stephen's favorite grill gadget - he loves that he can monitor our meats to the perfect temperature and I love that he can hang out with me while he grills instead of staying glued to the grill.

9. Gas and Charcoal Grill: The best of both worlds!! We have one and it's so nice if we want to grill something quick with gas or spend a little more time with the charcoal and smoker.


4 comments:

  1. These are all such great ideas! Thanks so much for linking up with Emily, Owen and me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Can I bookmark this? So helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. I love the leather watch case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! I'm really loving that weekend bag!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete