Ultimate 2017 Christmas Gift Guide: Kids

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I'm joining Brittany and Owen today for the beginning of their 2017 Christmas gift guide! Today, we're covering gifts for kids and while I don't have any children of my own, hopefully this guide will at least give you some ideas :)


1. Bath Time Doll Set: Our niece is 2 and is obsessed with baby dolls right now. Someone got her a small baby doll bath set for her birthday this weekend and she loves playing with it!

2. Nerf Guns: These are definitely for the older kids but Stephen and I have these and they're so much fun! We love running around the house shooting each other with these (we are children lol)

3. LEGO Chain Reaction Kit: I saw this and thought it was the coolest thing! Chain reactions seem to be a big rage on the internet right now so why not use this to encourage your child's imagination - especially if they seem to be little engineers. I would've loved this gift as a kid!

4. Baby Doll Stroller: We got this for our niece's birthday and she loved it! Right away, she had her little babies in it and has taken them on walks

5. Foam Bath Letters: We had these as a kid and loved them. They're the perfect stocking stuffers and you can make learning letters and numbers into a fun bath time game


11 comments:

  1. Foam bath letters are such a hit at our house! :) Thank you for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up friend!! Those bath letters are SUCH a good idea, I am totally getting those for Viv! And how cute is that bathtime doll and stroller? I think she needs both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the stroller for my girls and they love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am shopping for a little niece and nephew, so this was so helpful!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad this was helpful!! Both of mine have birthday's at Christmas time so I'm like what did I just buy them? lol

      Delete
  5. I have bought a few of those little stroller's fro my friend's little girls and they always love them! One of them likes to put my purse in her stroller and push it around. I don't mind cause it saves me from carrying my purse for bit. it's a nice break! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! This is so fun - Miss A would go nuts for any of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My nephew LOVES nerf guns - that's pretty much all he wanted for his birthday in September. haha

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like we buy nerf guns for my younger cousins every year at Christmas lol. They are the best gift to give and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for linking up with us! Jack is all about a nerf gun, that would top his list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from the linkup! Can't go wrong with any of these gifts in my opinion! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete