Stone Wedding

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Alright, this should be my last "catch up" post. The last week of July, I headed up to Atlanta for a week long business trip but at the end of the week, I drove up to my parent's house in Chattanooga. The evening I got up there, my dad had a business dinner so my mom and I went to dinner at Public House in downtown Chatt which was a super cool place! We had a great time and then came home to hang out with my dad before bed.



The next day, my mom and I went to get a pedicure and then we met my mom's college friends for lunch. It was great catching up with them and having lunch all together. Afterwards, my mom and I headed over to the mall and I found some great deals. After shopping, we met my dad at a new rolled ice cream place that was across from the mall. We probably shouldn't have eaten ice cream butttt we couldn't pass up the rolled ice cream since New York lol That evening, my dad grilled out and then we just relaxed at the house - my favorite thing :)

Saturday morning, we got up and dropped Frisbee off at the kennel - not before trying to get a cute picture with her but she wasn't having it ;) Then we tried to get a free tube of lipstick from MAC which was an absolute fail... not a fan of the company because they should've planned better. After that fail, we got some fun donuts for breakfast and headed out to Knoxville for our childhood friend's (the one who came with us to HHI) wedding.


It was great because my sister and her boyfriend drove down from Indy for the wedding (we all missed Stephen - he stayed behind because he thought he was going to have to work) so it was great getting to see her again! My mom and I ran to the outlets while everyone else played a round of golf before the wedding. The wedding was so beautiful - the venue was so neat and the bride was so gorgeous! We had to much fun spending time together and celebrating Daniel and Charlsey - we loved seeing everyone and danced the night away.




Too bad my sister wore flats... I look like a giant!

We're just missing Stephen!





We went to bed as soon as we got home because everyone had to wake up early so my parents could drop me off at the airport. It was a great weekend with my family but I was so ready to get back home to Stephen :)

7 comments:

  1. You looked so gorgeous at the wedding! And that bride was just beautiful! :) So glad you got to spend some time at home after your business trip. What a special treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked beautiful at the wedding. Love your dress. That color was made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this looks like so much fun and you look so good friend! Loved their cakes and her dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend at home! You looked beautiful in that dress!! It's always nice to get back home and be with our husbands :) I just don't feel "right" being away from Jared for very long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love both your teal necklaces and that cake looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is so pretty! And wow that wedding cake is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the couple. The bride's dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete