Five on Friday

Friday, August 25, 2017

Once again, I can't believe we're at the last weekend of August and after this interesting week, I'm so glad for the weekend! I'm looking forward to a girls night while the boys watch the fight and then Sunday I get to see my work bestie and meet her new baby as well as attend a baby shower.

One
It seems like it happened forever ago but let's talk the eclipse!! This was so cool to see and even though we weren't in the path of totality, it was still so neat to see. A bunch of people at work ran outside to share glasses and watch the eclipse which was super fun to watch together. Definitely after seeing everyone's pictures and videos of true totality, I'm really excited to see ours in like 2048 ;)

Here's my terrible shot of the eclipse through the glasses


Even though we weren't in totality, it still got really dark in the office - it was so weird!

Two
I love this outfit for fall and even though it's going to be a long while before I get to wear these many layers, I'm thinking my new cardigan will finish out the outfit perfectly!


Three
Krista recently shared these blue lens glasses which help when you're looking at a computer all day. And since I have a weird thing with really wanting glasses but not needing them, I thought these would be perfect for work! My only thing is it looks like there's a pretty big blue tint to them so I'm not sure about that. However, I did see there's another brand that sells them and doesn't look like there's any tint. They're pretty pricey so we'll see but I thought they are pretty cool!
Four
This salad looks so delicious! I need to make this this week!


Five
If you missed it yesterday, I shared some of my recent finds while on my trip to Tennessee a month ago. My mom and I definitely had a very successful shopping weekend ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. That outfit is making me wish for fall! I'm excited for sweater and bootie season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eclipse was so neat! My whole office went outside but I will admit I thought it would be a lot darker outside than it actually was

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordereded some glasses from amazon about 10....they do help with the staring at the screen all day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I'll have to look into some!

      Delete