- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding (I only used 1 box since the cake box said there was pudding in it already)
- 1/2 cup veggie oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter
- A few splashes of vanilla coffee creamer or milk
- 1/4 or less caramel topping (ice cream topping)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding, oil, water, milk & eggs. Beat with an electric mixer and then pour into a greased bunt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
2. Let the cake rest in the pan for 10 minutes and then remove the cake. While the cake is still warm, poke medium sized holes around the top of the cake and drizzle the Eagle Brand Milk over the top of the cake and into the holes.
3. Let the cake finish cooling and then prepare the frosting.
4. Combine the powdered sugar, butter, coffee creamer/milk and caramel in a bowl with an electric mixer until you've reached your desired consistency. If needed, add more milk to thin it out or more sugar to thicken it. (We placed ours in the fridge until the cake was cooled, which thickened it some)
5. Frost the cake and enjoy :)
Linking up with Jessi.