Our Home: One Year Later | Family Room

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

It's so crazy to look back and see how much our family room has evolved! This is one of our favorite rooms in the house - it's super cozy and we spend way too much time relaxing on the couch watching TV.


You can see the full post from when we first moved in here but for now, below is a quick before shot:


And here are the after pictures:








Some of the big changes that we added were decorating the TV stand, adding the shelf above the TV, buying my favorite foyer table, adding some new pillows to the couch and adding a tray for the coffee table. I'd love to get a chair and lamp for the left side of the TV but I'm having a harder time finding a chair than I thought. I think once I get those two items, the room will be officially done!


If you'd like to know where something is from, leave a comment or email me and I'll let you know!

Linking up with Jessi.

7 comments:

  1. Love the updates, it looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the other rooms!
    https://32789design.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room!! You should give those little windows some super long, simple, sheer white curtains, that would look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've actually contemplated adding some long, sheer curtains but I'm worried it'll be too much. We'll be switching out the blinds within the next year or so, so I'll have to think about it after we do that!

      Delete
  3. I love the room! Those curtains are gorgeous! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cute! I love the table and the decor on it! The whole room looks very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek!! Love the before and after pictures! So, so good!! And of course, I love what y'all have done with everything! It all looks so good and I know y'all are so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love! You have done a great job! That console table looks like the same style as our coffee table. We are house hunting at the moment but when we find "the one" I'll have to look into that. New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete