My 25th Birthday

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

This past Saturday, I celebrated my 25th birthday and it was the best day! We kicked off the celebrations with a big birthday lunch on Thursday (2 other girlfriends at work had July birthday's so we had a big girls birthday lunch) and on Friday, my group went to lunch for my birthday. It was so sweet of everyone and my friend even brought cupcakes!




On Saturday, I was hoping to sleep in but that didn't happen.. After I woke up, Stephen surprised me with making breakfast and bringing it to me while I was in bed :) Afterwards, I opened presents - Stephen got me a portable speaker and a mini-drone which is so funny! I honestly should've gotten him that one - he's having so much fun playing with it lol 

I love his makeshift bows!


He was joking and said "I couldn't afford to get you a baby this year so I got you a baby drone" lol!!!

Please ignore my just-woke-up face but I had to show how small the drone is

All the cards we've gotten the past week

After playing with the drone, we packed up and headed over to Orlando to visit a hotel pool.. we have no community pools around us (go figure, because it's FL) and I wanted a pool day. We had so much fun lounging around and eating lunch! We felt so relaxed and didn't want to leave. After the pool, we changed and headed over to browse the stores and look around a little more at Disney Springs. It was perfect timing because it was not crowded at all and we beat everyone to the food by eating an early dinner. Of course we did the usual - Earl of Sandwich and Ghirardelli for desert :)








Thankfully, we left right before the storms came! It was the best day and Stephen did such a good job making me feel special!! Can't believe I'm 25!

For fun, here's Stephen playing with the drone and almost taking out my head lol



Linking up with Jessi.

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for birthdays!!!!! So sweet of your co-workers to bring you cupcakes and for taking y'all to lunch! I love Stephens bows he made lol, so creative and definitely something Matthew would do LOL! Breakfast in bed is the best, go Stephen!! Loved the snaps of your baby drone!!!!! I have never seen one so tiny before lol. It looks like you had the best birthday weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great birthday!! Those drones are so fun to play with! I'm so glad you had a great day and felt so special. You deserve it sweet friend!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great you could use the hotel pool to relax and enjoy! I love watching the snaps of you guys with the baby drone - so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a nice relaxing day. Stephens make shift bows were so cute and funny. A+ for effort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so dang cute! Glad it was fabulous and happy belated girl! Have a great rest of the week! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy {belated} Birthday! What a great day! That baby drone is so cute. It sounds like a wonderful and relaxing way to celebrate. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete