- 1 9" pie shell (I used a graham cracker crust)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) softened butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat the oven the 325 degrees. If you aren't using a pre-made graham cracker pie crust, line your pie dish with the unbaked pie crust.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs on high until light and foamy. Add the flour and sugars to the bowl and mix until combined. Add the softened butter and mix.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips and then spoon the batter into the pie crust.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Use a toothpick to make sure the center of the pie is cooked thoroughly. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Help: I noticed that every time I bake anything with chocolate chips, they always sink to the bottom. None of the pictures of the recipes I get them from look like that and I can't figure out why. This happens no matter which size chocolate chips I use.
Linking up with Annie.