Five on Friday!

Friday, June 26, 2015

I'm finally back for Five on Friday!! I feel like it's been forever since I've done one of these but in reality, I only missed one week.

One
Sunday morning Stephen and I grabbed bagels for our first breakfast at the new house and wanted to get something different for the cream cheese so we picked out a vanilla flavor! It's actually really good, especially with blueberry bagels!



Two
Thank you so much for all your kind words and congrats about us buying a house! Thankfully, it is going really well and I'm trying to get all of the boxes out before taking pictures for the blog. I'll be taking a little blogging break next week but I'm hoping to have some sort of a house tour posted the week after!


Three
For our first night in the house, we decided we wanted a healthier dinner (and not buy our 5th pub sub within a week) so we got Publix salads and sparkling grape juice to celebrate! It was so much fun sitting on the kitchen floor talking about that day and how we were finally home owners! I have to say, the Publix salad on the left is amazing (but I can't remember what it's called)!


Four
I am really enjoying the view from our back yard, especially while doing dishes or working in the kitchen. It really makes chores seem better ;)

The sunrises have been so pretty!

Please ignore the water stains on the windows

Five
I'm so glad that I can now start officially decorating the house! However, I feel like I'm in a rut until I'm able to buy some of the bigger staple pieces so I've been on the lookout for living room chairs, rugs and tables. Once those come, then everything else will fall into place. Definitely learning this is a process that will take a while to complete.

At some point, I'd love to get a wooden monogram for our family room or master bedroom! I stumbled upon this website that has them for great prices but I have no clue on the quality of the items.




8 comments:

  1. I love the back yard!

    I will be decorating again after we move. I am not sure what I want to do in the bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the tour - glad it's going well! I got a monogram wall hanging like that on Etsy that was good quality - I just had to paint it myself. I can pass the site along if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and peaceful backyard! Good luck with unpacking and moving in! So much to be done but it will look so great. Can't wait for the house tour.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous backyard view! A girl could totally get used to that, with a big glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the house!!! You are going to have so much fun decorating! And that backyard view... all of the heart eyes. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of the wooden monogram sign. If you end up getting one, please let me know how it turns out. So cute! Also, love your sunrise/sunset views. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a pretty house!! We also just moved & I feel ya on the boxes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that monogram and the stuff on their website is so cheap!! Is this where you got yours?! I love it y'all's!!!!

    ReplyDelete