Three on Friday

Friday, June 5, 2015

So I thought this week I'd have a little more time and be better about blogging but that has yet to be proven true... Last night, I didn't even realize that today was Friday - so now I'm writing this post 45 minutes after I like to have them automatically posted. Anyways, life if just getting crazier and crazier and I'm hoping things will slow down come July.

Since I waited so long to write this post, I've only got three things for y'all this Friday.

One
Season 3 of Chrisley Knows Best aired Tuesday!! Stephen and I watched it and we were cracking up the whole time! This show is such a riot!!!


Two
Has anyone seen the crazy Shia LaBeouf motivational videos? My sister started sending me snapchats of his videos and we haven't looked back since. It is the funniest thing ever and we can't stop laughing! Here are my 2 favorite versions below...



Three
This week has been filled with some great friend time! One day after work I was able to get together with some old friends and catch up which was super fun (I was a bad blogger and didn't get any pictures). And last night I was able to skype with my friend, Susannah! We met in high school and unfortunately we don't live near each other which stinks, but I love our skype dates and laugh because they always end up lasting for 2 hours (sorry hubby's!). 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Hey, three is better than zero! I love weeks with friend time – that’s the best! Enjoy the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete