Beach Vacation | Beach Bags

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I am so excited because in 3 weeks Stephen and I will be joining my parents and my sister on the beautiful island of Hilton Head in SC. My family has been going there for vacation since I was a baby and we always have an absolute blast! Stephen has never gone on one of my family vacations so I'm excited to show him where we've spent at least a week every summer.

I've decided to do a 3-part post on items to bring/wear to HHI. Today I'm all about beach bags! I've been seeing some adorable ones lately so we'll see if I pull the trigger on a new one or keep using the one I already have.




Linking up with Annie

7 comments:

  1. Loving the Straw & Sequin totes! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the straw totes - they are perfect for beach and going out! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to go to Hilton Head sometime in July! It's so pretty down there! I'm loving the pink and navy too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the stripes! Makes me want to pack up and leave right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are pretty enough to be used as regular purses, too!

    ReplyDelete