Memorial Day Sales

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Over Memorial Day weekend, we were able to run out and take advantage of some great deals that were going on. We had planned on the weather being in the 80's so I packed "summer" clothes, well when we got to TN on Thursday it was freezing! Friday, we ran to Old Navy and I snagged this jean jacket and these workout pants to help with the cold weather. Of course, after Friday it got hot again so I didn't get a chance to wear the jacket but I can't wait to wear it summer nights and in the fall.

We also ran to check out the J Crew Factory sales (50% off the entire store!) and I snagged this skirt (I got the navy one), these cute work pants and this adorable romper. I really like the way the navy skirt fits - it's flowy but has structure (total oxymoron) and is super flattering. I'm not a big purple person but I was really drawn to the color of these pants and I love wearing them to work so I had to snag them. This romper is very casual and SUPER soft/comfy. I can't wait to wear it during the summer and especially for our beach trip to Hilton Head at the end of the month.


Old Navy Workout Pants

J Crew Flair Skirt

J Crew Romper

J Crew Pants

Another good thing about going home is I get to raid lots and lots of closets!! First, I didn't realize how many clothes I left at home and how many of them I could still wear/they were in style! I took a bunch of plain shirts home that I had from high school. Then I raided my sister's closet and snagged 2 Lilly dresses that she got at TJ Maxx! I'm so glad I found them and they fit!

Pink and Blue Stripped Lilly Dress (old)

Lilly Pulitzer Dress (old)

3 comments:

  1. You hit the jackpot at J. Crew! I was just at their outlet for Memorial Day and man I wish I could have got some stuff! (Being 8 months pregnant and shopping at J. Crew don't mix! lol) But you look so adorable, especially in that romper!

    ReplyDelete