Five on Friday

Friday, May 27, 2016

I bet everyone's excited for the weekend since we get an extra day to relax and have fun!! I for one, am so glad it's the weekend and we have an extra day - we have lots on our to-do list which also includes lots of relaxing ;) I'm also hoping we can go to the beach and grill out Saturday, but we'll see...

One
Old Navy is currently running 50% off shorts, shirts, tanks and swim sale through Monday so during lunch on Tuesday, I had to swing by and see what they had. I was in desperate need of some new shorts so I snagged thesethese and these. I also couldn't pass up this off the shoulder shirt and tassel tank (not online). I really wanted to find this off the shoulder shirt but didn't see it in the store, the associate was absolutely NO help and they only have the plus size online which tells me it's sold out.



Also, how cute is this dress and this tank?

Two
So the Bachelorette is back (can I get a hallelujah?!) and it's shaping up to be a great season!! I really liked Jordan, until my friend sent me a link to what his ex-girlfriend posted on instagram... and the drama begins! But that's not all I'm excited for; there's a new season of Baby Bachelorette! If you haven't seen this hysterical parody by Jimmy Kimmel, you need to watch. Also, go back and watch his Baby Bachelor series while you're at it ;)


Three
Publix had a BOGO sale on ice cream and frozen yogurt pops this week. I told Stephen hands off my fro-yo since I'm the only one who gains weight in the house ;) They're pretty good for being "healthier"


Four
I'm sure everyone already saw, but Disney released the new teaser trailer for the live action Beauty and the Beast! Someone put it side by side to the original trailer and it give me all the feels.



Five
Kelsey did a super fun giveaway a little bit ago and I won! I was so excited because she helped fuel my obsession with pineapples - an adorable pineapple kitchen towel set (that match my placemats) and a super adorable pineapple apron! I've actually been wanting an apron for a little while now - can't wait to get baking with it! Thanks Kelsey!!!


I hope everyone has an amazing holiday weekend!!!


6 comments:

  1. They off-the-shoulder top looks adorable on you!! I'm so excited for "The Bachelor," too, and "Beauty and the Beast!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So glad you love the pineapple goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lauren!! Can't wait to break them out for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both the off the shoulder and tassel tops - and of course the pineapples too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win. It's been a while since I've shopped Old Navy. This is the first time I've watched The Bachelorette. I think JoJo is so down-to-earth and humorous. Hope she lands a guy who will treat her well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You already know I am loving those towels and that apron- SO cute! Old Navy kills me with their sales, always so good! Hope y'all had a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete