Time for a good ole confess sesh!
I confess that...
- I ran to Old Navy during lunch on Tuesday and after being back at work fro 30 minutes, realized I never buttoned the button at the top of the back of my shirt
- Apparently Tuesday was my 4 year anniversary since getting my internship with my current group at work.. I say apparently because I got a ton of "happy anniversary" messages on LinkedIn
- I really don't utilize LinkedIn and just go on there to accept (friend?) requests
- Our networks went down at work the other day and everyone was at a loss since they want us to save all of our stuff on the network (shot ourselves in the foot?). The plus was I didn't have anything due that day and I got to go home to work since everything worked outside of the office
- On Tuesday and Wednesday I was very good and did this Tone it Up high intensity interval training workout. It's great because it doesn't feel like you're working out too hard but at the end you really feel it (and the next day too!)
- Brittany had her sweet baby boy this past weekend! Guess that isn't a confession other than I confess that the boys are so adorable! Congrats to the Whitacre's!
- It's looking like this Bachelorette season is going to be a good one! Jo Jo's got some great guys and some crazies but that's what makes it fun. Once again, Shaeffer hit it out of the park with her recap
- We're getting so close to finally booking a landscaper to redo our yard and I cannot wait for it to be done! Our yard looks SO bad right now (you're going to die on the before pictures lol) and I'm sure our neighbors are equally as excited ;)